Cainta is a station situated on the Taytay Line, a section of the defunct Antipolo Line. It serves Cainta, Rizal.
Cainta was opened in 1925.
- The station building is a concrete structure measuring 7.20 x 7.20 meters.
- One reason of the establishment of a station in Cainta is because of the proximity and connection of the railroad's right-of-way to the Municipal Hall via an access road.
- Cainta station no longer exists as the side of the tracks was converted to a street originally called GSIS St., present day Parola St.
- Houses and other establishments stands on the former tracks.
- The Report of the General Manager (1925)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.