Lopez is a station on the Manila-Legazpi Line. It serves Lopez, Quezon.
- Although Lopez is the town station of Lopez, Quezon, the main station is located in Brgy. Hondagua, the station building of Lopez is larger.
- Lopez is sometimes called General Vera due to its location near General Vera Avenue.
- A third track was constructed in 1948.
- As of 2016, street view images of the platform area was available via Google Earth Street View Map, the sidings no longer exists although the switch connecting the second track is still intact.
- Lopez is one of the stations having a curved platform (Valenzuela, Dagupan, Pacita, Yawe, Katimo, Laurel).
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.