Google Street view image of roofless Mayao station
Brgy. Mayao Parada, Lucena City, Quezon
Mayao is a station situated on the Manila-Legazpi Line. It serves Mayao Parada, Lucena City, Quezon.
- Mayao is located 137.250 kilometers from Manila.
- The station code of Mayao is YO.
- Mayao was probably included in one of the 31 flagstops that were opened in 1931 since it is already written in a timetable published on the following year.
- Mayao is located 137.2 kilometers from Manila.
- The structure of Mayao flag station consists of four rubble stone posts.
- Despite it acts as flag station on long distance services, it is normally served by Rail Motor Cars plying the Manila-Calauag Route with some terminating or originating at this station.
- The word Parada where the station stands probably referred to as the trains parked on a siding or stabling track waiting for opposite trains to pass if there is any, some Rail Motor Services starts at this station.
- Its unknown when train services last used this station, but it is abandoned at this moment, being roofless similar to the stations of Hinulugang Taktak in Antipolo City and Camambugan in Libmanan.