|“||Thanks for Taking the Commuter Trains and Saving Energy||”|
- Tutuban - San Pedro : Inaugurated on November 30, 1972
- Tutuban - San Fernando - Angeles
- Tutuban - Calamba - College
- Caloocan - Tutuban - Carmona
- Tutuban - Hulo (inaugurated in July 1973)
- Tutuban - Guadalupe (inaugurated on November 24, 1974)
The commuter service between Tutuban and San Fernando started on January 21, 1967.
The commuter service between Tutuban and Hulo has been in operation since May 26, 1949.
A similar service, the Metrotren, was launched in December 14, 1989 as part of the Metroplex Program which unifies public transport in Metro Manila.