Panaon is a station situated on the Manila-Legazpi Line. It serves Panaon, Unisan, Quezon.
Panaon was opened on May 10, 1916 as part of the railroad extension to Hondagua and Calauag, Quezon.
- Panaon is located 187.67 kilometers from Manila.
- Panaon serves as the main station of Unisan, Quezon since a station named after the town itself was never built, similar to Rosario, La Union.
- The station building has a wooden structure, as of 2016, only the eastern side exists.
- A turntable for Rail Motor Cars was installed in 1939 but it was removed in 1946 for unknown reasons.
- T-585 collided with T-506 due to failure of brakes causing slight damages to Alco locomotive no, 178 and other cars, thirty-nine (39) were reported injured while one was killed, this happened sometime in 1924.
- The MRR water tank standing near the station collapsed in 1935 although no one was hurt, a similar incident also occured at Naga station within the year.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.