Summit is a station situated on the Manila-Legazpi Line. It serves San Rafael, Atimonan, Quezon.
- Summit is located 193.35 kilometers from Manila.
- Summit is commonly known as Atimonan as it is now the only station located in Atimonan, Quezon, the previous station is Panaon, located on Unisan and the next station is Duhat, located on Plaridel,
- Siain (Plaridel) was the main station of Atimonan since Plaridel was formerly part of Atimonan, Quezon until 1962.
- The name Summit was given due it's location being the highest in the Main Line South prior to to the merging of the Legazpi Division Line at the elevation of 89 meters.
- It was reduced to 87 meters during gradient station and yard improvements in 1940.
- Summit originally contains a main track with a siding, two additional side tracks measuring 245 meters each were installed in 1940.
- The Railway Industrial Heritage Society of the Philippines Inc. (RIHSPI) visited this station on March 2008.
- Summit is one of the two stations of the PNR whose station building is located on a hill while the platform is below, similar to Carmona.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.