Yawe is a station situated on the Manila-Legazpi Line. It serves San Isidro, Padre Burgos, Quezon.
- Yawe consists of a wooden station building with a side platform, previously it has a station yard with two 517 m side tracks, the station building still exists in poor condition.
- Despite its name, the station is actually located in Brgy. San Isidro, thus it was renamed San Isidro in timetable of services before Main Line South services suspended operations in 2006.
- It is one of the stations having a curved plafform (Valenzuela, Dagupan, Pacita, Lopez).
- Day Passenger services used to stop at Yawe in 1991.
- Although not currently in used, Yawe is one of the stops during the trial run of the Bicol Express in 2011.
- The station has the same architectural design with College, Victoria and Bauang stations.
- Yawe is located between two rivers namely: Siayan River (Km. 171.808) and San Isidro River (Km. 172.252).